The Uses of different types of bearings
Sep. 06, 2022
73 0 0
Bearing is a pivotal component in mechanical equipment. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body and to reduce the coefficient of friction of the mechanical load of the equipment in the transmission process.
Bearings are divided into: radial bearings and thrust bearings according to the bearing direction or nominal contact angle. According to the type of rolling body, they are divided into: ball bearings, roller bearings. According to the ability to adjust, divided into: spherical bearings, non-spherical bearings (rigid bearings). According to the number of columns of rolling body, divided into: single row bearing, double row bearing, multi-row bearing. According to the parts can be separated, divided into: separable bearings, non-separable bearings. In addition, there are classifications according to structure shape and size. This article mainly shares the characteristics, differences and corresponding uses of 10 common bearings.
1. Angular contact ball bearing contact angle between the collar and the ball, the standard contact angle of 15 °, 30 ° and 40 °, the greater the contact angle axial load capacity is also greater, the smaller the contact angle is more conducive to high-speed rotation, single row bearing can bear radial load and one-way axial load. Structure for the back of the combination of two single-row angular contact ball bearing common inner and outer ring, can withstand radial load and two-way axial load.
Angular contact ball bearing
Main use: single row: machine tool spindle, high frequency motor, gas turbine, centrifugal separator, small car front wheel, differential pinion shaft. Double row: oil pump, roots blower, air compressor, all kinds of transmission, fuel injection pump, printing machinery.
2. Spherical ball bearing double rows of steel balls, outer ring raceway for the inner spherical type, so it can automatically adjust the shaft or shell due to deflection or different heart caused by the shaft incorrect, tapered hole bearings by using fasteners can be easily installed on the shaft, mainly to bear radial load.
Spherical ball bearing
Main use: woodworking machinery, textile machinery drive shaft, vertical with seat spherical bearing.
3. Spherical roller bearings in the spherical raceway outer ring and double raceway inner ring with spherical roller, according to the different internal structure, divided into R, RH, RHA and SR four types, because the outer ring raceway arc center and bearing center, with spherical performance, so can automatically adjust the shaft or shell deflection or different heart caused by the axis of the incorrect, can withstand radial load and two-way axial load.
The main use of spherical roller bearings: paper making machinery, speed reducing device, railroad vehicle axle, rolling mill gear box seat, rolling mill roller sub, crusher, vibrating screen, printing machinery, woodworking machinery, all kinds of industrial reducer, vertical with seat spherical bearing.
How does a magnetic agitator work and why is it preferred over mechanical agitators?
Pilot-Operated Sequence Valve: Controlling the Flow of Fluid in Hydraulic Systems
Pilot-operated sequence valves are an essential component in hydraulic systems, providing precise control over the sequence of operations. They are used in a wide range of applications, from manufacturing and production lines to heavy machinery and equipment. In this article, we will explore the pilot-operated sequence valve in detail, including its function, design, and benefits.
Cardan Shafts: A Critical Component of the Drivetrain
Cardan shafts, also known as propeller shafts, are an essential part of the drivetrain in many vehicles, including cars, trucks, and heavy machinery. They connect the transmission to the differential, transmitting power from the engine to the wheels. Without a Cardan shaft, a vehicle would not be able to move.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Pneumatic Piston Pump in Industrial Applications?
More Categories You Might Be Interest
- Automobiles & Motorcycles
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Business Services
- Construction & Real Estate
- Consumer Electronics
- Electrical Equipment & Supplies
- Electronic Components & Supplies
- Excess Inventory
- Fashion Accessories
- Food & Beverage
- Gifts & Crafts
- Health & Medical
- Home & Garden
- Home Appliances
- Lights & Lighting
- Luggage, Bags & Cases
- Measurement & Analysis Instruments
- Mechanical Parts & Fabrication Services
- Minerals & Metallurgy
- Office & School Supplies
- Packaging & Printing
- Rubber & Plastics
- Security & Protection
- Service Equipment
- Shoes & Accessories
- Sports & Entertainment
- Textiles & Leather Products
- Timepieces, Jewelry, Eyewear
- Toys & Hobbies
If you are interested in sending in a Guest Blogger Submission,welcome to write for us!
Thank you for your message.