How to Choose Ink for DTF Printer
There are many large DTF printers on market, and ink is of course an indispensable consumable. Do you know how to choose ink for dtf shirt printers? Let’s learn about it together.
1. Original ink is generally tested by manufacturer for a long time, performance is relatively stable, and printing effect can be guaranteed.
2. Original ink has good compatibility with print head of large DTF printer , it is not easy to block and damage print head, which can ensure that DTF printer maintains best working condition anytime and anywhere.
3. Printing quality printed by original ink is higher, color expressiveness is strong, picture is delicate, and definition is high.
4. With continuous innovation of printing technology of DTF printing machine, cost of original ink has been continuously reduced, and price has become more and more affordable.
Precautions for installing original ink:
1. Add ink to ink cartridge, please add it according to color identification.
2. A funnel can be used to assist when adding ink to avoid spilling ink.
3. If you are changing different inks, you must clean relevant ink cartridges and ink paths to avoid mixing of different inks to produce impurities and block printhead of DTF shirt printer.
Here is a compilation of frequently asked questions we receive about DTF printing.
● What does DTF feel like?
The feel would depend on the type of powder you are using and the thickness of your ink layer. More ink will absorb more powder and make the overall result feel thicker. Our soft and stretchy DTF powder has better hand than traditional vinyl or other types of heat transfer. It’s elastic and soft to the touch. It is not softer than DTG prints however.
● Does DTF printing require a lot of printer maintenance?
DTF printing still requires the same maintenance that DTG needs. Just not as often. DTG ink does not clog up as bad and when clogs do happen, they are a lot easier to clean. DTF white ink still separates and will need a daily shake. Best form of maintenance is regular printing. If you print every 2 days, all you will need to do is shake the ink and run an automatic printhead clean before printing.
● Can I print on DTF film with DTG ink?
No, DTF printing requires special DTF ink. Printing with DTG ink on DTF film will make the ink run and mix with white and CMYK.
● Can I put DTF ink into my DTG printer?
Yes, you can print shirts on your DTG printer using DTF ink. It’s not as good as specialized DTG ink but it will work fine. You will still need to pretreat your garments using your preferred pretreatment solution.
● What printer do you recommend for DTF conversion?
We recommend Epson L1800. It has been well tested with DTF inks and performs well. Replacement parts are very cheap and readily available. This printer is well documented and has been used for DTG printing for many years. It is easy to convert and does not need any special parts. Only downside is that it’s slower compared to other printers like P600.
Any older printer that prints with 5 or more colours. Older printers will be compatible with most types of print rip software and will have refillable ink systems. Additional colours will allow to add white ink. Some of such printers are: P400, P600, P800, 1430, R2400, R1800, R3000, R2000, R2880, R1400 etc.
More about our Printing Inks, please contact us
Understanding the Importance of High-Quality Raw Materials in Tetramisole Powder Production
Understanding Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose: Its Properties, Applications, and Benefits
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) is a versatile, non-ionic cellulose ether that has found wide-ranging applications in various industries, including pharmaceuticals, food, construction, and cosmetics. HPMC is obtained by modifying natural cellulose with propylene oxide and methyl chloride, resulting in a polymer with improved solubility, thermal stability, and water retention properties.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Nitromethane as a Fuel in Racing Cars?
The Production Process and Environmental Impact of NBR Latex
Activated Alumina and Silica-alumina Gels
Silica-alumina gels are made by adding different amounts of alumina to fine-pore silica. The adsorption performance depends on the alumina content. Silica-alumina gels can be used alone in applications with high free water content or liquid water. The product range offers high compressive strength and low dust content.
General Guide to Pharmaceutical Intermediates
Intermediates are a very important type of fine chemical products, in essence, a class of "semi-finished products", mainly used in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals, pesticides, coatings, dyes and fragrances. In the pharmaceutical field, intermediates are used to produce APIs. So what exactly is a pharmaceutical intermediate? Please follow Boze to understand!
The Emergence of Wood Cellulose Fiber in Sustainable Materials
In recent years, there has been a growing interest in sustainable materials, and wood cellulose fiber is quickly becoming a popular option across various industries. This versatile material is derived from wood pulp and offers numerous advantages such as being renewable, biodegradable, and possessing high strength and insulating properties.
More Categories You Might Be Interest
- Automobiles & Motorcycles
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Business Services
- Construction & Real Estate
- Consumer Electronics
- Electrical Equipment & Supplies
- Electronic Components & Supplies
- Excess Inventory
- Fashion Accessories
- Food & Beverage
- Gifts & Crafts
- Health & Medical
- Home & Garden
- Home Appliances
- Lights & Lighting
- Luggage, Bags & Cases
- Measurement & Analysis Instruments
- Mechanical Parts & Fabrication Services
- Minerals & Metallurgy
- Office & School Supplies
- Packaging & Printing
- Rubber & Plastics
- Security & Protection
- Service Equipment
- Shoes & Accessories
- Sports & Entertainment
- Textiles & Leather Products
- Timepieces, Jewelry, Eyewear
- Toys & Hobbies
If you are interested in sending in a Guest Blogger Submission,welcome to write for us!
Thank you for your message.