Do you know PTC Heater for Vehicle with Controller
Sep. 15, 2022
105 0 0
PTC Heater for Vehicle with Controller
● After-sales Service : Video technical support, Online support
● Application: Defrosting or air heating for electric vehicles.
● Advantages: safe and reliable, can quickly start under -40℃
● MOQ: 100 pieces
With self regulation of the heater temperature, the PTC heater system features for automatic power adjustment corresponding to ambient temperature conditions and HVAC fan speed. In addition, the power of the PTC heater can be automatically matched to the available electrical power level for all vehicle operating conditions.
Voltage can be designed by clients' request, shorter development time for customer-specific applications and reduced products manufacturing time with advanced producing technology support.
1. Self-regulation PTC element heater is safe and will not be damaged without air flow. The controller owns the function of over-temperature alarm.
2. Controlled by PWM, to achieve adjustment of power automatically.
3. Double insulation, electric strength is up to 2000 VDC.
4. Longer service lifespan and strong thermal safety: In all high-output models, the switching elements and the PC boards are thermally isolated from each other. Temperature output via NTC sensor.
5. Safer and more reliable because of the application of automotive-grade parts.
6. Quality guaranteed with EMC test pass.
7. Excellent low temperature start performance, it can quickly start heating under -40℃.
In additon, PAKE also provide high-performance PTC heaters applied in vehicles,bus and home appliance. For more detailed customized specifications and wehicle heating solutions, please feel free to contact us!
4 Signs Your Vehicle Needs The Ball Joints Replaced
Ball joints are an important component of your vehicle's suspension system. They connect the steering knuckle to the control arm and allow for smooth movement of the wheel assembly while supporting the weight of the vehicle. Over time, ball joints can wear out and cause significant safety issues if not replaced promptly.
What are the most important brake parts in a car and how do they work?
7 Steps to Install Oil Seals Correctly
How important is the correct installation of oil seals? Even if the oil seal has been correctly selected and the grooves in the seal mounting area have been reasonably sized, but the seal has not been installed scientifically and correctly, there is no guarantee that it will perform 100% of its intended function. Honglei takes you through how the oil seal should be installed.
Why Ceramic Auto Brake Pads are a Smart Choice for Your Vehicle
Rotary Power Steering Oil Seal, Reciprocating Power Steering Oil Seal
More Categories You Might Be Interest
- Automobiles & Motorcycles
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Business Services
- Construction & Real Estate
- Consumer Electronics
- Electrical Equipment & Supplies
- Electronic Components & Supplies
- Excess Inventory
- Fashion Accessories
- Food & Beverage
- Gifts & Crafts
- Health & Medical
- Home & Garden
- Home Appliances
- Lights & Lighting
- Luggage, Bags & Cases
- Measurement & Analysis Instruments
- Mechanical Parts & Fabrication Services
- Minerals & Metallurgy
- Office & School Supplies
- Packaging & Printing
- Rubber & Plastics
- Security & Protection
- Service Equipment
- Shoes & Accessories
- Sports & Entertainment
- Textiles & Leather Products
- Timepieces, Jewelry, Eyewear
- Toys & Hobbies
If you are interested in sending in a Guest Blogger Submission,welcome to write for us!
Thank you for your message.