Advantages of Rice Cooker Restaurant
Sep. 23, 2022
65 0 0
Tags: Home Appliances
Structure Features of Rice Cooker Restaurant
1. Intelligent Electronic Panel: Power, Keep warm, Delay timer Long grain rice, Short grain, Porridge/Soup
2. High-Power Heating Plate: Thicken heating plate, heating faster, more evenly and more durable
3. Double Non stick Coating: Easy to clean, no need to worry about wasting food
4. Removable Innercover Lid: Easy to tear down and easy to clean
5. Water Collerctor: Prevent steam water from flowing out
6. Stainless Steel Housing: Thick stainless stel shell more durable
7. Silicon Rubber Seal Ing Ring: Good sealing,can keep well the moisture
8. Steam Vent: Easy to spread the seam more safe for users
9. Antiskid Leg: Five reinforced ant sip foot are very stable
Advantages of Rice Cooker Restaurant
1. Intelligent digital control panel to monitor temperature and regulate power.
2. Functions: Delay timer, power, short grain rice, long grain rice, porridge and soup, keep warm.
3. Tridimensional keep warm function for 24hours is available.
4. The biggest capacity electrical rice cooker in the world with patented right.
5. Applicable environment: Hi-end restaurants, hotels and other residential types.
Details of Rice Cooker Restaurant
Combine different menus and control heat power automatically to meet demand of diversified delicacies
Applicable Scenes of Rice Cooker Restaurant
Meet various business needs: Hotel, School, Restaurant, Buffet, Breakfast Shop, Company Canteen and etc..
Related Guidence of Rice Cooker Restaurant
► What is the ratio of water to rice in a rice cooker?
The general ratio of water to rice in a rice cooker is 1:1. That means 1 cup water to 1 cup rice. We recommend referring to the manufacturer's instructions for specific ratios as they can vary based on the model. The general ratio recommendation for brown rice is 2 1/4 cups water to 1 cup brown rice.
While almost all rice cookers come with a measuring cup, some have markings on the cooking pot so you always know how much rice and water to add, no matter how many cups you're using or what type of rice.
Keep in mind that rice cooker cups are typically smaller than your standard measuring cup. They usually measure 3/4 cup, which does not make a difference when it comes to ratios, but should be taken into account when following a standard recipe.
► How do I make fluffy rice in a rice cooker?
The best way to make fluffy rice in a rice cooker is to let the cooked rice sit undisturbed in the cooking pot, with the lid on, for 10 minutes after cooking. This additional time will allow excess water to be absorbed gently without overcooking. It will also allow the rice to cool slightly and firm up a bit.
After 10 minutes, use the included rice paddle, to fluff the rice, layer by layer. Since most rice cooker pots are nonstick, using the plastic rice paddle is recommended instead of any metal utensils that can scratch the bottom or sides. The rice paddle is also dimpled, which helps prevent the rice from sticking.
More Categories You Might Be Interest
- Automobiles & Motorcycles
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Business Services
- Construction & Real Estate
- Consumer Electronics
- Electrical Equipment & Supplies
- Electronic Components & Supplies
- Excess Inventory
- Fashion Accessories
- Food & Beverage
- Gifts & Crafts
- Health & Medical
- Home & Garden
- Home Appliances
- Lights & Lighting
- Luggage, Bags & Cases
- Measurement & Analysis Instruments
- Mechanical Parts & Fabrication Services
- Minerals & Metallurgy
- Office & School Supplies
- Packaging & Printing
- Rubber & Plastics
- Security & Protection
- Service Equipment
- Shoes & Accessories
- Sports & Entertainment
- Textiles & Leather Products
- Timepieces, Jewelry, Eyewear
- Toys & Hobbies
If you are interested in sending in a Guest Blogger Submission,welcome to write for us!
Thank you for your message.